Nationally accredited certificated First Aid Course $130
- HLTAID003 - Provide first aid
Nationally accredited certificated CPR $60
- HLTAID001- Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID004 - Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
Management of anaphylaxis
- 22300VIC - Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
All Accredited First aid training is offered by LivCor, RTO 3586 which will be responsible for the quality of training and assessment provided and for the issuing of Statements of Attainment for the units of competency on its scope. Training and assessment will be conducted by Western District First Aid Training under LivCor responsibility and direction.
If you don’t need the certification, ask me about reduced prices to simply learn First Aid or CPR for your own peace of mind.
Travelling surcharge may apply for small groups
- Penshurst and environs – no surcharge
- Hamilton and environs - $50 per group
- Other towns, farming properties and workplaces – ask me for a quote
Children aged 10 years to 16 years are welcome to learn non-certificated CPR along with the family for $30 a child