- 40 years experience teaching first aid
- Over 30 years operational experience with Ambulance Victoria
- Awarded the Ambulance Service Medal in 2015 for Distinguished Service to Ambulance Service Victoria
- Professional instructor
- Bachelor of Business
- Diploma of Health Sciences (Ambulance Studies)
- Certificate IV TAE
- All Accredited First aid training is offered by LivCor, RTO 3586 which will be responsible for the quality of training and assessment provided and for the issuing of Statements of Attainment for the units of competency on its scope.
Training and assessment will be conducted by Western District First Aid Training under LivCor responsibility and direction.
- Working with Children card